ACET 2023: The Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) will conclude the registration for the Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) 2023 March session tomorrow, February 21. Candidates can fill the ACET application form in online mode on the official website – actuariesindia.org.
The ACET 2023 exam will be held on March 18 from 10 am to 1 pm.
The duration of the entrance exam will be three hours. The question paper will carry 100 marks and contain multiple choice questions (MCQs). There will be no negative marking in the exam. Students can check ACET exam syllabus on the official website. The passing marks for ACET 2023 is 50 percent.
Steps to apply for ACET March 2023 session
- Go to the official website of IAI – actuariesindia.org.
- Click on the ACET 2023 registration link and complete the registration process.
- Now, login and fill the ACET application form with the necessary details.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Download the confirmation page and take a print out for future reference.