Aero India 2023: The Aero India exhibition is all set to start from February 13 to 17, 2023, in Bangalore at the Air Force Station in Yelahanka. The Prime Minister will inaugurate the biennial airshow. Aero India, a renowned aerospace expo, has successfully hosted 13 iterations in Bengaluru since 1996.
Aero India 2023
The show organized by the IAF will include a five-day event that will include a trade fair for the aerospace as well as defense sectors. This exhibition will feature the involvement of international think tanks in addition to participation from major aerospace investors and world leaders.
Various airlines, mostly domestic carriers, will alter their flight schedules as a result of the air show and accompanying pilot practice session, which will start on Wednesday at Yelahanka airfield. The Aero India exhibition will affect both runways, due to which some flights will get cancelled. Some passengers have claimed that the airline did not inform them of the cancellation of their flights.
In this case Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL), company that runs KIA, has not announced or released any official statement about the runway closures as well as disruptions of commercial airline operations during the designated time.
Aero India 2023: Important Points
- A significant aerospace and defense trade show and an Indian Air Force aerial display will be part of the five-day event.
- International thing tanks will take part in addition to major aerospace investor and world leaders.
- According to the official website of Aero India, 737 exhibitors will take part in the exhibition. From 737 exhibitors, 643 of the exhibitors are from India. whereas 94 are from 30 different international nations.
- The aim of the Aero India show is to provide a special opportunity for the exchange of knowledge, perspectives, and innovations in the aviation sectors.
- It will going to help the Make in India Movement and strengthen the aviation sector.
- Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, there was a negative impact on participation in 2021.