AIPVT 2023: The AIPVT 2023 admissions process will be conducted by the Veterinary Council of India. It is a national-level admission procedure that commences every year. AIPVT exam is replaced by National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET).It offers admission to candidates who wish to get admission in B.V.Sc. and A.H. degree courses.
Candidates should note that they will get admission into veterinary courses based on their performance in the NEET UG exam. The duration of B.V.Sc. and A.H. degree course is five and half years which includes compulsory Internship of one year period.
AIPVT Exam Dates 2023
- Application form released – 1st week of April 2023
- Last date for registration – 2nd week of May 2023
- Fee Payment – 2nd week of May 2023
- Correction facility – 3rd week of May 2023
- Admit Card – Month of June 2023
- Exam Date – 2nd week of July 2023
- Result – Last week of July 2023
- Counselling – August 2023
AIPVT 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria before applying for AIPVT 2023
- Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- The overseas OCI/ PIO will also be eligible for online registration for counselling for admission to BV.Sc. and A.H. courses under the 15% quota.
- The candidates must have attained minimum age of 17 years as on 31st December, 2023.
- The candidates must have passed the qualifying examination 12th with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English.
- The candidates should have qualified NEET (UG) 2023.
Steps to Apply for AIPVT 2023
- Go to the official website of AIPVT.
- On the homepage, a link for registration will be available.
- After clicking on the link, candidates will have to enter their email address and mobile number.
- Candidates have to fill the application form with details like academic, personal, and qualifications.
- Upload the scanned images and signature according to the given prescribed format.
- Candidates are required to pay the application fees.
- Download and take a print out of the application form for future use.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed