The Assam Public Service Commission is in charge of holding recruitment exams for various positions in the Assam state government. On its official website, the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has invited applications for 109 Junior Manager positions. The online application process will begin on May 11, 2023, and will end on June 11, 2023.
Overview of the Recruitment
- Organization- Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
- Post Name- Junior Manager, Assistant Manager
- Vacancies- 109
- Category- Govt Jobs
- Application Mode Online
- Online Registration- 11th May 2023 to 11th June 2023
- Official Website- www.apsc.nic.in
- Step 1 – Applicants must apply online through the website https://apscrecruitment.in.
- Step 2: Navigate to the recruitment area of the website’s home page.
- Step 3: Now, click the Apply Now button.
- Step 4: Register by providing your email address, phone number, and other information.
- Step 5: Upload the documents and pay the application cost, then click the submit button.
- Step 6: Take Print out of the completed application form.
- General- Rs. 297.20/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC- Rs. 197.20/-
- BPL- Rs. 47.20/-
- PwVD- Rs. 47.20/-
The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) selection process for various positions involves an Open Competitive Examination, Skill Test, and Interview. The purpose of the Open Competitive Examination is to test applicants’ understanding and comprehension of the topic matter and associated subjects.
- Assistant Manager (Electrical/ Mechanical/Civil)- 18
- Junior Manager (Electrical/ Mechanical/Civil/ IT)- 91
- Total- 109
Applicants must be at least 21 years old and no older than 38 years old.
Those who are selected for the APSC Junior Manager Recruitment 2023 would be paid in the pay scale of Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 92,000, with grade pay of Rs. 12,100.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Thursday, May 4, 2023, 12:44 [IST]