The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS), Ministry of Ayush, Government of India, has announced 595 job openings for Group A, B, and C positions such as Research Officer, Staff Nurse, Medical Lab Technologist, Stenographer, UDC, Translator, LDC, Lab Attendant, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), and others. Eligible applicants may apply for CCRAS Recruitment 2023 on the official website @ccras.nic.in from June 1st to June 30th, 2023.
- Conducting Body Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences
- Exam Name CCRAS Recruitment 2023
- Post Name Group A, B, and C
- Vacancies 595
- Category Govt Jobs
- Application Mode Online
- Registration Dates 1st June 2023- 30th June 2023
- Selection process Written Exam, Skill Test, DV, Medical Test
- Official Website @ccras.nic.in
Visit the official website of the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) to obtain the CCRAS Recruitment 2023 notice in PDF format. Search the website for the “Recruitment” or “Career” section and the relevant notification for the year 2023.
How to Apply ?
- Navigate to the official website at http://ccras.nic.in.
- Then Click the Register Now button.
- Enter your basic information.
- Enter your registration number and password to log in.
- Click the “Apply” button.
- Then enter more information.
- Check the completed details and confirm them by clicking the final submit button. Finally, download and print.
- Group A 48
- Group B 96
- Group C 451
- Total 595
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/ Interview (if required for a post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination