The Centre for Design Excellence, Jaipur admissions open for full time undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The UG and PG programmes at Centre for Design Excellence offered in the field of Design. Candidates can apply for the Centre for Design Excellence UG and PG programmes either in online and offline mode by visiting the institute’s official website. The De-Code exam date is May 26 and 27.
Before filling the Centre for Design Excellence application form, candidates should read all the information mentioned in the Centre for Design Excellence UG and PG notification 2023.
Centre for Design Excellence UG & PG Eligibility Criteria 2023
- B.Des Candidates should have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks and have a valid score in UCEED/ De-CODE
- B.Des + MBA
- B.Arch. Candidates should have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% and have a valid score in NATA/ JEE Paper II
- BAJMC Candidates should have passed 10+2
- M.Des Candidates should have completed Graduation with minimum 50% marks
- M.Plan Candidates should have completed Graduation with B.Arch/ B.Plan
Centre for Design Excellence Application 2023: Fees and Mode
The Centre for Design excellence UG and PG application form should be filled and successfully submitted in an online as well as offline mode by paying an application fees of Rs 2000.
Centre for Design Excellence Admission Process 2023
Candidates who meets the eligibility criteria can fill the Centre for Design Excellence application form in an online or offline mode . Candidates who will qualify the De-Code and UCEED exam and personal interview for admissions to B.Des programme and MBA integrated programmes. For admission to B.Arch programme candidates must have a valid score in NATA/JEE paper II.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Thursday, February 2, 2023, 14:23 [IST]