On Sunday, May 14, the National Testing Agency (NTA) released the Common University Entrance Test-Undergraduate (CUET UG 2023) test city intimation slip 2023. Applicants who have registered for the CUET 2023 exam can access the exam city slip on the official website, cuet.samarth.ac.in. The CUET UG examinations 2023 will start on May 21 and will last until May 31. The CUET UG exam city notification slips have been distributed for exams scheduled between May 21 and May 24.
“City Intimation slip for the examination scheduled on 21, 22, 23, and 24 May 2023 has been hosted on the website https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/today,” according to a notice on the NTA website. Applicants must check/download their CUET (UG) – 2023 Examination City Intimation slip (using their Application No. and Date of Birth) and read the instructions included therein as well as in the Information Bulletin.”
- Name of the Exam National Testing Agency (NTA)
- Exam conducting Body Common University Entrance Test
- CUET Exam Date 2023 21st May to 31st May 2023
- CUET city intimation slip 2023 release date 14 May 2023
- Official website cuet.samarth.ac.in
CUET City Intimation Slip 2023
The National Testing Agency (NTA) issued the CUET Exam City Intimation Slip 2023 on May 14, 2023, as per the schedule. The CUET City Allotment Slip 2023 Download Link is now accessible on the university’s official website, cuet.samarth.ac.in. Applicants who registered for the CUET 2023 Exam can access their CUET City Intimation Slip 2023 at cuet.samarth.ac.in by entering their CUET Application number and password / DOB.
How to Download CUET City Intimation Slip 2023?
- Check the official NTA CUET website.
- On the homepage, click the CUET city allotment slip link. Enter the required credentials on the login page.
- On the download page, enter your application number, date of birth, and security pin. The city intimation slip for the CUET UG exam will be displayed.
- Download and store it for later use.
Details Mentioned in CUET City Intimation Slip 2023
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Exam centre
- Exam City
- Exam date