CULEE 2023: Christ University will select the candidates for its undergraduate law courses based on the CULEE 2023 exam. CULEE 2023 stands for Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2023. This exam is a gateway for admission to BA LLB and BBA LLB degree courses. Candidates who will clear the examination they will have to clear the skill assessment, micro presentation and personal interview rounds in order to get shortlisted for admission.
Interested and eligible candidates need to submit an application form before the deadline. It is an offline exam in which the aspirants have to answer 120 questions in 2 hours.
After the written exam, further rounds of selection will take place in selected cities only.
The university organizes CULEE exam twice in a year. Candidate can apply in any of the sessions as per their preference.
It is the responsibility of candidates to check the eligibility criteria carefully. The applications of ineligible candidates will be summarily rejected.
The admit cards for skill assessment, personal interview, and micro presentation after the written test will release 3 days prior to the exam.
No request for a change in the examination center will be entertained.
CULEE 2023: Schedule
- Starting of the online application form submission – 2nd week of December 2022
- Last to submit the application form online – 3rd week of April 2023
- Last date for receiving the printout of online application form along with all supporting documents – 4th week of April 2023
- Admit Card Availability – 4th week of April 2023
- Date of entrance exam – 4th week of April 2023
- Date of Micro Presentation (MP), Skill Assessment (SA) and Personal Interview (PI)- Last week of April 2023
- Result Declaration – 1st week of May 2023
- Beginning of online application form submission -1st week of May 2023
- Last date to submit an application form online- 3rd week of May 2023
- Last date for receiving the printout of online application form along with all supporting documents – 4th week of May 2023
- Releasing of Admit Card – 4th week of May 2023
- Date of Entrance Test – Last week of May 2023
- Date of Micro Presentation (MP), Skill Assessment (SA) and Personal Interview (PI) – Last week of May 2023
- Announcement of Result – Last week of May 2023
CULEE 2023 Application Form
The candidates who are eligible for the exam should check out the instructions below in order to apply.
- First of all, aspirants have to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.christuniversity.in and then find the link to the application form.
- Then, the candidates have to register by entering their Name and Email ID. They also need to set a password during registration.
- After registration, the candidates can fill the main application form.
- Try to enter the most accurate information to the best of your knowledge in the application form. Remember, an incorrect or incomplete application form may get rejected.
- Then, candidates need to scan and upload a recent passport photograph on the application form.
- Once the photograph is uploaded, the applicants may submit the form.
- To complete the application process, the candidates are also required to pay the mandatory application fee.
- After fee payment, a nine-digit application number will be generated.
CULEE 2023: Application Fee
The application fee for CULEE 2023 exam is Rs. 1000/- (same for all the candidates)
Candidates can use online methods like a credit card/ debit card or net banking while filling the application form.