DFCCIL is an acronym that stands for Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited. It is a Public Sector Undertaking administered by the Government of India (Ministry of Railways). From the 20th of May 2023, DFCCIL will begin collecting online applications for DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 for the position of Executive/ Junior Executive at https://dfccil.com. The DFCCIL online registration process began on May 20, 2023, and the application window will stay accessible through June 19, 2023.
- Organization Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited
- Post Name Executive/ Junior Executive
- Vacancies 535
- Category Govt Jobs
- Application Mode Online
- Online Registration 20th May to 19th June 2023
- Official Website dfccil.com
The DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 online application link will be available from 4 PM on May 20, 2023. The application deadline is June 19, 2023. The DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 exact link to the application has been updated.
How to Apply?
- Visiting the DFCCIL website and selecting the “Career” link at dfccil.com
- Applicants must sign up by entering their post application, name, valid mobile number, and valid email address.
- Candidates from the Reserved Category Candidates will receive their Login ID and Password on their registered mobile number and email address after submitting the required information.
- Candidates should now re-login using the Login ID and Password sent to their registered E-mail/Mobile Number.
- To upload a photograph, signature, or certificate, click on the appropriate link. Confirm payment on DFCCIL, and then print the application form.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM Rs. 0/-
- Written Exam (CBT)
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Executive (Civil) 50
- Executive (Electrical) 30
- Executive (Op & BD) 235
- Executive (Finance) 14
- Executive (HR) 19
- Executive (IT) 6
- Jr. Executive (Electrical) 24
- Jr. Executive (Signal & Telecom) 148
- Jr. Executive (Mech) 9
- Total 535
- Executive Posts: E0/ (Rs. 30,000- 1,20,000)
- Junior Executive Posts: N5/ (Rs. 25,000 – 68,000)
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Monday, May 22, 2023, 12:31 [IST]