DU UG Admission 2022: DU UG Admission 2022 CSAS Spot Round vacant seats will be released today, November 20, 2022. Candidates who have registered themselves for the CSAS round can check the availability of seats through the official website of UOD at admission.uod.ac.
Candidates are required to apply for the spot allocation round from November 21 to November 22, 2022.Thr first seat allocation will be declared on November 23, 2022. Candidates need to accept the allocated seats from November 24 to November 25, 2022. The deadline for paying the fees by the candidates is November 27, 2022.
As per the official notice, on the declaration of the first spot admission round, the admission of all already admitted candidates will be locked, and they will not be considered for upgrades. Similarly, the admitted candidates will not be allowed to withdraw their admissions upon the announcement of the first spot admission round.
DU UG Spot Round Admission 2022: Important Dates
- Declaration of vacant seats: November 20, 2022
- Candidates to apply for spot round allocation, November 21, to November 22, 2022
- Spot round seat allocation round: November 23, 2022
- Candidates have to accept the “offered” seats – November 24 to November 25, 2022
- Colleges to verify and approve the online application, November 24 to November 26, 2022
- Last date of fee payment – November 27, 2022
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Sunday, November 20, 2022, 15:57 [IST]