GUJCET 2023: The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) is going to begin the GUJCET 2023 registration process tomorrow, January 6, 2023. The link to fill the GUJCET 2023 form will be activated at gseb.org. Candidates can fill the registration form by visiting the official website at gujcet.gseb.org.
The GUJCET 2023 application process includes initial registration, filling out the application form, uploading documents, and paying the fees. Candidates are advised to fill out all of the details correctly and carefully because the authority will not provide any correction facilities.
Before filling the application form of GUJCET 2023, candidates should check the eligibility criteria. The GUJCET 2023 eligibility criteria will include the conditions and requirements that students must meet to be eligible for admission into engineering colleges in Gujarat.
Steps to Apply for the GUJCET 2023 Exam
- Go to the GUJCET 2023 website at gujcet.gseb.org.
- Complete the registration process by providing information such as their name, gender, phone number, email address and password.
- Upon successful registration, the login credentials will be generated.
- Next, fill out the application form by providing other details and uploading relevant documents.
- Finally, select your preferred payment method and click the “Pay Now” button.
GUJCET 2023: Documents Required
Candidates who are planning to register for the GUJCET 2023 exam should keep the following documents ready.
- Documents related to academic qualification
- Email Id and mobile number
- Family income details
- Aadhar card number
- Scanned images of photograph and signature
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 13:01 [IST]