GUMAT 2023 applications for admission in 2023 will be available soon. Galgotias University administers the test every year. Qualified students will be admitted to MBA dual specialisation programmes in International Business, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Information Technology Retail Management, Supply Chain Management, Operation Management, and Media Management, among other fields.
- Full Exam Name Galgotias University Management Aptitude Test
- Short Exam Name GUMAT
- Conducting Body Galgotias University
- Frequency of Conduct Once a year
- Exam Level University Level Exam
- Languages English
- Exam Duration- 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Exam Date July 1st week, 2023 (Tentative)
How to Apply?
- Step 1: Navigate to galgotiasuniversity.edu.in, the university’s website.
- Step 2: Fill out an application for several courses.
- Step 3: Enter your personal information. Step 4: Fill up the academic information.
- Step 5: Scan and upload your photo and signature, then fill out the required papers.
- Step 6: Use your debit/credit/net banking account to pay the INR 1100 application fee (INR 650 for GULAT).
- Step 7: An automatic confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address.
Fee for Application
The GUMAT 2023 application cost can be paid by credit card or debit card. Applicants making an application for the MBA entrance examination 2023 will be required to pay INR 650.
Applicants must have a graduation grade point average of at least 50% to apply for the GUMAT 2023 exam. Applicants are urged to check the eligibility criteria before registering because only those who meet them will be able to take the exam.
- English will be the language.
- The paper is divided into five sections.
- Total number of questions is 100.
- The total score for the test is 100. All GUMAT 2023 questions are of the objective kind (MCQ), i.e. Multiple Choice Questions.
- The candidate receives one point for each correct answer; there is no negative marking.
- The GUMAT exam lasts 90 minutes.
Counselling in 2023
All GUMAT 2023 preparing applicants are needed to attend the counselling round. On the specified day, date, and hour, candidates must attend for counselling with an original copy of all required documents. During the counselling process, the authorities verify all of the documents supplied by the prospective employees.