Haryana CET Result 2022: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will announce the state Common Eligibility Test (CET) result for 2022 tomorrow, Manohar Lal declared at a press conference on January 9, 2023.
Group-C jobs will be notified immediately after the Haryana CET 2022 result is declared, he said.
“We want Group-D CET to be held after Group-C jobs are declared, so that people selected in Group-C don’t go for Group-D exam,” the Haryana chief minister stated.
The decision to notify Haryana Group D CET jobs was taken to ignore candidates who are shortlisted in Group C from appearing in Group D exams.
The Haryana CET exam was held on November 5, 2022. 10.78 lakh candidates have taken part in the examination at 1,200 examination centres in 17 out of the 22 districts and states, including one in the Union Territory, and the state capital, Chandigarh.
Around 11,36,894 candidates had registered themselves for the Haryana CET examination, out of which around 10,78,864 lakh candidates, had appeared for the examination. The state government had also provided free transportation for the students appearing in the exam to prevent delay.
Steps to check the Haryana CET 2022 Result
Those candidates who have appeared for the CET written test, which is conducted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission, can check the result by following the steps given below.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of the Haryana CET at hsscrec22.samarth.ac.in.
- Now, fill in your login credentials, such as your registration number and date of birth.
- The Haryana CET 2022 result will appear on your screen.
- After that, download the Haryana CET result and scorecard.
- Take a printout of the Haryana HSSC CET 2022.