Heavy Vehicles Factory (Ministry of Defence) invites applications to fill Apprenticeship vacancies via the AVNL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification from May 15 to June 14, 2023. Applicants that are interested in this opportunity should apply offline.
- Name of the organization Heavy Vehicles Factory
- Post name Trade Apprentice
- Category Tamilnadu Jobs-Contract Jobs
- No of vacancies 168
- Job Location Tamilnadu
- Application Ending Date 14.06.2023
Those interested can check the HVF Avadi Job Vacancy 2023 Notice for information on the examination procedure, educational qualifications, age restriction, examination method, how to apply for important dates, and the application form.
How to Apply
- Candidates should visit the official website at www.avnl.co.in.
- Then, on the menu bar, locate the career/recruitment page.
- Download the official announcement and read it carefully.
- Fill in all of the details accurately.
- Finally, you must submit Your Application.
- Minimum Age Required:- 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit:- 24 Years
To apply for these positions, candidates must have the following educational qualifications: Madhyamik (Class X std or equivalent) /ITI in relevant trade with extra eligibility as specified in the notification.
Written Test, Interview
UR/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD/ Transgender Candidates: Rs. 70/-
- Fitter (G) – Non ITI – 32
- Machinist – Non ITI- 36
- Welder (G&E) – Non ITI- 24
- Electrician – EX ITI- 10
- Machinist – EX ITI- 38
- Welder (G&E) – EX ITI- 28
Salary ranges from RS. 6000 to 8050 per month
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Wednesday, May 17, 2023, 14:55 [IST]