IGNOU Exam Form 2022: Indira Gandhi National Open University is going to close the window to fill in the examination form with a late fee for the December term-end examination today. November 25, 2022 Candidates will have to visit the official website of IGNOU to fill out the December-term-end examination at ignou.ac.in.
The candidate will have to pay Rs. 200 along with a late fee of Rs. 1,100. The examination form window for the December term-end examination without a late fee was closed on November 15, 2022.
“The students whose June 2022 term-end examination result is not yet declared may fill up the said course(s) without paying the examination fee and late fee by November 25, 2022,” states the notification on the official website.
How to fill out the IGNOU December TEE Exam Form 2022
- Visit the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “Proceed to fill out the online application form.”
- Then, enter your programme code and enrolment number and select your exam center.
- Pay the IGNOU December 2022 exam form fee in online mode.
- The confirmation will be sent to the candidates’ registered email address
Candidates should note that today is the last date to fill out the IGNOU examination form.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed