JEE Mains: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will going to start the application correction facility for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Mains) 2023 today, January 13, 2023. Candidates who applied for JEE Mains 2023 will be able to edit their JEE Mains application form by visiting the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in.
The deadline to edit the application form is tomorrow, January 14. JEE Main 2023 January session will be held from January 24 to 31.
“The candidates are allowed to make the corrections, latest by 14 January 2023 (up to 11:50 P.M.). Thereafter, no correction in particulars, whatsoever, will be entertained by the NTA under any circumstances. The additional fee (wherever applicable) shall be paid by the candidate concerned either through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI,” NTA’s official notice said.
How to edit JEE Mains 2023 Application Form
- Go to the official website of JEE Mains 2023 official wesbite at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link “JEE Mains 2023 application Form Correction” link.
- Login by fill in your login details.
- Click on “Proceed” after accepting the instructions.
- Make modification in the JEE Mains application form.
- After making the corrections, then submit the form.
- Take a print out of the application form and keep it safe for future use
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Friday, January 13, 2023, 10:58 [IST]