The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has started the JAC Class 10, 12 result 2023 scrutiny application today. The deadline to apply for Jharkhand Board Class 10 and 12 scrutiny is June 21 till 9 PM. The JAC 10th, 12th scrutiny form is available at the official website, jac-online.com.
According to the JAC 10th board result 2023, the overall pass percentage was 95.38 percent. On the other hand, Jharkhand Class 12th pass percentage saw a dip for all streams. Science stream recorded a pass percentage of 81.45%, commerce at 88.6% and arts at 95.9%.
The JAC Board has also announced the five-step Registration Process to apply for scrutiny. Registration, logging into the portal, select subjects you wish to apply for, make online payment of requisite fees and obtain printout of application form and payment.
JAC Class 10, 12 Scrutiny Application: Steps to Apply
Candidates should not register themselves using other candidate’s roll numbers. “Strict action will be taken for violation of the same”. Jharkhand Board has announced step-by-step instructions to apply for Class 10, 12 scrutiny.
- Visit the JAC official website, jac-online.com.
- Click on the “Click Here to Register” tab, to open up the “Student Registration Form”. Enter your roll code and roll number in columns in the space provided.
- Verify the details and enter the OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
- To login, students will have to enter roll code, roll number and registered mobile number. Fill up application form – Enter candidate details and check box displayed beside subjects to apply for scrutiny.
- Fee payment – Now process to make fee payment and save the receipt for future reference.