The Karnataka SSLC exams 2023 results have been announced by the department. The Karnataka SSLC Exam 2023 took place between March 31 and April 15, 2023. The exam was taken by around 8.69 lakh students. This year, girls outperformed boys once again, with an overall pass percentage of 83.89. Around 8.69 lakh students registered to take the Karnataka SSLC Exam 2023 and are waiting for their KSEAB 10th Board Result 2023. To pass the Karnataka SSLC Exam 2023, candidates must obtain at least 35% of the available marks.
The students were now expecting good grades in their subjects. After seeing their Karnataka SSLC Reval Result 2023 today, some students are unhappy. So the board is now giving everyone another chance to work on their subject grades. Students can apply for Revaluation from May 14th. Registration for Supplimentry will start from May 15th
Statistics of the Examination
- Total number of students who appeared 835102
- Total number of students who passed 700619
- The total number of Boys passed 359511
- The total number of Girls passed 359511
- Overall pass percentage 83.89 %
The revaluation process begins once the March/April exam results are announced. The students’ answer sheets would be checked again in the Re-Evaluation Result. After thoroughly reviewing the students’ exam copies for that subject, the board announced the Karnataka SSLC Reval Result marks online.
The board examines the counting errors of the applicants’ marks during re-totaling. During this phase, the examiner solely rechecks for mark-totaling errors. After students applied, the KSEEB board examiner re-totaled the subject marks and published the Karnataka Board Class 10th Retotaling Result verified by Roll or Registration no alone.
- Access the official website.
- Apply for Revaluation or Retotalling.
- Enter the required information, such as Karnataka 10th roll number and DOB.
- Click the Submit button that will appear on the official server website.
- The Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Result 2023 will be displayed.
- Download the pdf file and save it.
- Make a copy of the document for future reference.
- Revaluation fees (per subject)- Rs. 150-250/-
- Karnataka SSLC Marks Re- Totaling- Rs. 750/-
- Rechecking along with a photocopy of each subject- Rs. 450-550/-
- Photocopy fees (Subject wise)- Rs. 305/-
SSLC Revaluation 2023 Eligibility
Applicants must have completed their 10th-grade exams through the Karnataka state board. Applicants who sat for the exam and did not miss their exam dates are eligible, as long as they received Karnataka SSLC passing scores.