The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has recently released the answer key for the Common Entrance Test (KCET 2023) on their official website, kea.kar.nic.in. Candidates who appeared for the KCET exam can now download the subject-wise answer keys for physics, chemistry, mathematics, and biology from the website.
The KCET 2023 exam was conducted in the traditional pen and paper mode on May 20 and 21. Candidates who have any objections regarding the provisional answer key have the opportunity to raise their concerns until May 30. During the objection submission process, candidates are required to provide details such as the subject, version code, and question number.
It is important to note that objections raised without proper justification or version code will not be considered. Once the window for challenging the answer key is closed, subject experts will thoroughly review the raised objections and release the final answer key. The KCET 2023 results will be based on this final answer key. Candidates must upload supporting documents for each objection raised in PDF format.
As per the previously announced schedule, the KCET 2023 result is expected to be declared on June 17. Candidates eagerly awaiting their results should stay updated through official notifications and the KEA website.
How to Download KCET Answer Key
Here are the steps to download the KCET answer key for the year 2023:
- Visit the official KEA website, kea.kar.nic.in 2023.
- On the homepage, locate and click on the Karnataka UG-CET answer key.
- Separate download links for physics, chemistry, mathematics, and biology answer keys will be provided.
- To challenge the key, click on the objection link mentioned in the latest notification.
- Login by entering your CET application number and date of birth.
- Download the KCET 2023 answer key for future reference.
Candidates are advised to carefully go through the answer key and compare their responses to get an estimation of their scores. This will provide them with an idea of their performance in the exam before the official results are announced.