KIITEE Management 2023: KIITEE admit card for the KITEE Management 2023 exam will be declared by KIT University on January 12, 2023. The KIITEE Management 2023 exam admit card will enable the candidates to appear for the KIITEE Management 2023 online computer based test for admission to MBA and Super MBA 2023-25 at KIIT School Management (KSOM) and MBA (ABM) 2023 -25 at KIIT School of Management.
KIIT University, Bhubaneshwar will conduct KIITEE Management 2023 exam for MBA admissions 2023 to its KIIT School of Management and KIIT School of Rural Management from January 15 to 17, 2023 in 15 test cities across the country.
KIITEE Management is an objective type computer based test. It is the Common Entrance Exam for the 4 MBA Programs -MBA and Super MBA at KIIT School of Management; MBA (Rural Management) and MBA (Agri Business Management) at KIIT School of Rural Management.
KIITEE Management Admit Card: Important Instructions
- KITTEE Management 2023 exam admit card will be released on KSOM website.
- KIITEE Management 2023 admit card will be issued to the candidates whose application are submitted successfully.
- Information on receipt of applications at KIIT School Management will be available om the KSOM website.
- Candidates whose particulars do not appear on the website may contact the Chairperson, Admissions. Such candidates may be required to forward a photocopy of the Application Form along with one passport size photograph (as pasted on the original Application Form) and proof of remittance of fees
- Candidates can download Admit Card from 12th January, 2023 onwards till exam date.
- Candidates must not mutilate the KIITEE Management Exam Admit Card nor make any change therein
In case of non- availability of KIITEE Management admit card 2023 on the website, candidates may contact Chairperson Admissions by giving details of reference like Application No/ Registration No/Name/DOB and proof of remittance of fees
Candidates need to preserve the KIITEE Management Admit Card 2023 till the admission process is over at KSOM.