LM Thapar School of Management Mohali has started registration process for MBA Programmes for batch 2023. LMTSM courses includes two year full time MBA and MBA ( Business Analytics and Big Data). Candidates who meets the eligibility criteria can go to the official website lmtsm.thapar.edu and complete the application procedure in online mode by paying the application fees of Rs.1,200.
The deadline to complete the registration process is Feburary 27, 2023. Candidates who are applying for LMTSM MBA 2023 programmes needs to submit the valid scores of CAT/NMAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GM,AT/GRE/SNAP. In any case if the candidate have not appeared for the following examination he or she have toappear for the Thapar management aptitude test on the day of the interview.
LM Thapar School of Management: Programmes offered and Fees
Name of the Programme Fees
MBA 10, 21, 400
Area of Specialization
Energy and Sustainability
Education Management and leadership
Entrepreneurship and Family business
MBA ( Business Analytics and Big Data ) – 11,61, 000
LMTSM MBA 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Graduation from a UGC recognized University with minimum aggregate of 50% marks along with valid CAT/ NMAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ SNAP/ Thapar Management Aptitude test score.
LMTSM MBA Admission 2023: Application Fees and Mode of Application
The application fees for MBA Admission 2023 is Rs.1,200. The mode of the application is online.
LM Thapar School of Management MBA admission 2023: Selection Process
- Candidates are required to meet the eligibility criteria
- Now, complete the registration process and pay the application fees.
- Candidates should note that it is necessary for them to submit valid scores of CAT/NMAT/ XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/GRE/ SNAP.
- Submit video statement of purpose before the interview date.
- Shortlisted candidates need to appear for the personal interview round.
- Final merit list will be based on the prior academics, test scores and performance in personal interview round.