LSAT Registration 2023: The Law School Admission Counsel (LSAC) will going to close the application process for LSAT – IndiaTM (Law School Admission Test – India) on January 11. The exam is conducted 2 times , in January and June. The January edition of the exam is scheduled for January 22, 2023.
Candidaytes should note that the link to register for the exam is http://pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia.
The entrance exam is used by multiple Law colleges across the country to admit students to undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Candidates should note that there will be 92 questions and the duration of the examination will be of 2 hours 20 minutes.The examination will be held in online mode.
“In order to access the test from home, candidates will need to ensure that they meet all the necessary system and environment requirements before taking the test. Candidates are urged to visit the FAQ section to check all the relevant information about the test including system requirements and test preparation,” stated an official statement.
For more details on the entrance exam, candidates are required to check the official website.
Steps to Apply for LSAT 2023 Application Form
- Visit the offical website of LSAT
- Click on the link that says- “Register for LSAT India.”
- Now Sign up and fill in all the necessary details in the form.
- Login and fill other details – personal, qualification, communication, etc.
- Check again the filled details
- Upload scanned images as per prescribed format/ size.
- Now, Pay the application fee as recommended by the authority for various categories.
- Now re-check all the details and submit the form.
- Download the application form and keep it safe for future use.