MET 2023: Manipal Entrance guidelines Released; Check Details Here
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) has declared the Manipal Entrance Test (MET) 2023 exam dates and the complete schedule. The deadline to apply for MET 2023 first attempt for B.Tech, B.Tech and PharmaD admission is March 15.
Those students who have applied for r multiple programmes in single application and willing to seek admission in BPharm or PharmD were instructed to appear in MET 2023 phase 1 examinations. The score obtained in MET 2023 phase 2, if any, will be considered for merit list preparation of BTech programme only, the MAHE stated the official notice.
Candidates can book their entrance test slots in the online test booking system.
manipalotbs.com, based on the availability of seats, from the list of cities provided. In case of the lower number of applicants from a particular city, the test center at the nearest city will be made available in the OTBS, it said.
MET 2023: Guidelines for 1st attempt booking
- MET 2023 bookings are done on a first come first basis and are subject to the availability of seats at designated test centres.
- In case of non-availability of slots in a center of choice, candidates are required to book a slot in an alternate center.
- A slot once booked cannot be changed. Requests for the change of test center, date or slot will not be considered,
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to book their test schedule. MAHE will not be held accountable for the non-booking.
- Candidates who are not satisfied with their performance in the first attempt will be allowed to appear in the MET 2023 phase 2.
- Candidates applying on or before the last date applicable for 1st attempt will be eligible for a second attempt with an additional fee payment of Rs 1400 in phase 2.