MH CET -3 Year LLB 2022: The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, has announced the MH CET 3-year seat allotment for LLB seats for CAP round 2 on November 21, 2022. Candidates who have registered themselves can visit the official website of the MH CET 3-year LLB round (llb3cap22.mahacet.org) to check the status of the seat allotment result.
Candidates should note that those whose names will appear on the list of the MH CET 3-year LLB seat allotment result will have to accept the offered seats and report to the allotted colleges from November 22 to November 25, 2022, to secure their seats for the admission process. They can also take part in the institution round for vacant CAP seats, which will start on November 29, 2022.
How to Check MH CET -3 Year LLB Seat Allotment Result
To check the seat allotment results, candidates are required to follow the below given steps.
- Firstly, go to the official website of MH CET 2023 – llb3cap22.mahacet.org.
- Fill in your login credentials, such as the candidate’s ID and password.
- The MH CET-3 Year LLB Seat Allotment Result will appear on your screen.
- Now, check the allotment result and report to the allotted colleges at the earliest.
- The seat allocation result is prepared by the cell based on the final merit list and colleges preferred by the students.The final merit list for CAP round 2 was released on November 18, 2022.
Candidate’s Detail on the MH CET-3 Year Seat Allotment Result
- Name and gender of the candidates
- Form Number
- Merit Number
- Student category and quota
- Marks secured in MH CET Exam
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Monday, November 21, 2022, 17:56 [IST]