The National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) will issue the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Masters of Dental Surgery (NEET MDS 2023) admit card today, February 22. Those Candidates who registered for NEET MDS 2023 exam will be able to download their admit card by visiting the official website — nbe.edu.in by filing in their login credentials such as user ID and password.
The NEET MDS 2023 exam is scheduled to be conducted on March 1, 2023. The examination will be held in a single day and single session as a computer based test . The question paper will include 240 multiple choice questions (MCQs). The duration of the exam will be three hours. Candidates are required to bring a hard copy of NEET MDS admit card along with a valid photo ID proof to the examination centre on the exam day.
Candidates will also have to affix their photograph on the designated space and according to the specifications mentioned in the NEET MDS information bulletin once they take the printout of their NEET MDS 2023 admit card.
Steps to Download NEET MDS 2023 admit card
- Visit to the official website of NBE– nbe.edu.in.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘NEET MDS admit card 2023’ link.
- It will redirect you to the login page.
- Fill in your User ID and Password in the given spaces.
- The NEET MDS 2023 hall ticket will display on the screen.
- Download the admit card PDF and take a printout for further reference.
NEET MDS 2023 Exam Schedule
- NEET MDS 2023 admit card February 22, 2023
- NEET MDS 2023 exam March 1, 2023
- NEET MDS result 2023 By March 31, 2023
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Wednesday, February 22, 2023, 10:46 [IST]