NEET PG 2023: The National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) will going to conduct the National Eligibility Entrance Test for postgraduate (NEET) PG 2023 on March 5th. According to an official NBEMS notification, NEET PG 2023 registration will be begin from 3 pm today. Candidates are required to apply for NEET PG 2023 by visiting the official website at nbe.edu.in.
Candidates should note that the last date to apply for NEET PG 2023 is January 25, 2023.
“National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) shall conduct the next NEET PG on 5th March 2023. Please refer to the information bulletin at NBEMS website natboard.edu.in for details pertaining to eligibility criteria, fee structure, scheme of examination and other details,” stated the official notification.
NEET PG 2023 Important Dates
- Availability of Information Bulletin – January 5, 2023
- Online submission of application form – January 5, 2023 to January 25, 2023
- Examination Date – March 5, 2023
- Result Declaration – By March 31, 2023
Steps to apply for NEET PG 2023
- Go to the official website of NEET PG 2023 at nbe.edu.in.
- Then, click on the “NEET PG 2023” tab.
- Click on “New Registration” link.
- Fill in your name, date of birth, address, Aadhar card number, email id, NEET Id in the application form.
- User ID and password will be generated to the registered email id.
- Fill the remaining personal, academic, communication, internship, registration and other details in NEET PG 2023 form
- Upload scanned images of photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression as per the specifications
- Provide the preferences of NEET PG 2023 exam city
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Submit and take the printout of the NEET PG 2023 application form for future reference
NEET PG 2023 notification was still not available on the official website at the time of publication.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 10:32 [IST]