NIFT Exam 2023: The National Institute of Fashion Technology will be closing the NIFT application correction window today, January 12, 2023. Candidates who have applied for the NIFT 2023 can visit to the official website of NIFT 2023 at nift.ac.in to make correction in the application form. Candidates must use their login credentials such as application form number, email address and date of birth.
Candidates can make corrections in the application form such as gender, nationality, e-mail address, address, category, sub- category and educational details. Candidates must note that candidates are not allowed to change or choose the examination Centre for the NIFT 2023 exam. The NIFT exam is going to held on Feburary 5b for UG and PG courses.
NIFT 2023 : Schedule
- NIFT 2023 application form correction window closes January 12, 2023
- NIFT admit card release date January 15, 2023
- NIFT exam date 2023 for UG & PG course February 5, 2023
Step to Access the NIFT 2023 Correction Window
Candidates can follow the steps given below to make corrections in their application form.
- Go to the official website of NIFT at nift.ac.in.
- Now, click on “Admissions” tab and then “Registration for Admission 2023”
- The NIFT login window will open. Candidates can fill in their login credentials application form, registered email id and date of birth.
- Edit the NIFT application form according to the requirement and submit the form.
- Edit the NIFT application form and submit it.
- Download the application form and take a printout for futures use.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Thursday, January 12, 2023, 11:11 [IST]