The National Mineral Development Corporation Limited Bailadila published a new job advertisement on its official website @nmdc.co.in to fill 193 openings for Graduate, Diploma, and Trade Apprentices. Interested candidates can gor for Walk-In interview from 27th April to 08th May 2023.
Overview of the Recruitment
- Name of the Organization- NMDC Limited
- Post Name- Apprentices
- Vacancies- 193
- Selection Process- Walk-In Interview
- Walk-In Dates- 27th April to 08th May 2023
- Job Location- Chhattisgarh
- NMDC Official Website- https://www.nmdc.co.in
How to Apply?
- First and foremost, applicants must visit the official website, https://www.nmdc.co.in/.
- Then, navigate to the NMDC Limited website’s Notification panel and look for the link to the specific NMDC Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- Fill out the form with the relevant details of the candidate paperwork as directed.
- Pay the Application Fee following the Notification’s requirements.
- To submit the Application form, click the Submit button.
- Print it when you’ve downloaded it.
- OC / OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs 300/-
Maximum Age Limit:27-Years
- OBC- 3-Years
- SC / ST- 5-Years
- PWD-General- 10-Years
- PWD-OBC- 13-Years
- PWD-SC / ST- 15-Years
Method of Selection
- Written Test
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
The organisation offers a wide range of opportunities, however, a few of the most recent job postings demand 10+2 / ITI / Engg Diploma / Engg Graduate / MBA / CA / B.Tech or Equivalent. So, if you have some of these educational qualifications, the National Mineral Development Corporation Limited may have a job opening for you.
- Trade Apprentice- 147
- Graduate Apprentice- 36
- Technician Apprentice- 10
- Total- 193
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Sunday, May 7, 2023, 21:33 [IST]