SMIT Admission 2023: The Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology has commenced the registration process for SMIT admission for 2023-2024 academic session. The SMIT registration will be held online through the official website smu.edu.in till April 12, 2023.
According to the official notification, the institute will conduct the SMIT online test for B.Tech admissions from April 14 to 20,2023.
Candidates who are applying for the SMIT B.Tech admission 2023 should go through the programmes offered, application date, eligibility criteria, application fee and other details. SMKIT offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes including BTech. Lateral entry, BSc – Chemistry (honors)/Mathematics, BBA,MBA, BCA, MCA, MTech, MSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths).
SMIT Admission 2023: Schedule
- Last date of application 12 April 2023
- SMIT online test 14-20 April 2023
- Publication of result 22 April 2023
- Counselling/Admission under various categories 24-28 April 2023
- Date of reporting at campus 7-8 July 2023
- BTech- Lateral entry Tentative Dates
- Last date of application 10 June 2023
- Counselling and admission 10 June 2023
- Date of reporting at campus 4-5 August 2023
SMIT Admission 2023: How to Apply
Candidate can apply for the SMIT BTech 2023 by following the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of SMIT at applysmit.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link to ‘Apply for BTech admission programme.’
- Now, fill in the basic details for registration.
- In the next step, fill out the SMIT BTech application form by fill in personal and academic details.
- Pay the application fees of Rs.500 through debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- Upload all the documents which are required including candidate’s photograph and signature.
- Finally, submit the SMIT application form and take a print out of it for future use.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Tuesday, January 31, 2023, 16:24 [IST]