SSC MTS 2023: The Staff Selection Commission will conclude the registrations for the Multi Tasking Staff and Havaldar examination 2023 today, February 17. Candidates can fill out the SSC MTS application form 2023 through the official website– ssc.nic.in till 11 pm.
The SSC MTS exam 2023 is tentatively scheduled in April 2023.
The deadline to make payment for SSC MTS application form and generate offline challan upto Feburary 19, 2023. The Commission will going to conduct the MTS and Havldar r form correction process from February 23 to 24, 2023. Candidates need to pay correction charges of Rs 200 to make corrections or modifications in the SSC MTS 2023 application form 2023 for the first time. While for the second correction, applicants need to pay Rs 500.
The SSC MTS application fees is Rs 100 for general, OBC and EWS candidates. Women candidates and Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwBD) candidates and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
How to fill SSC MTS Application Form 2023
Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill out the SSC MTS application form 2023.
- Go to the official SSC website– ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘SSC MTS tab’.
- Now click on the ‘SSC MTS 2023 application form’ link.
- Complete the SSC MTS application process by entering basic details.
- Verify details and upload the scanned documents.
- Make payment of the SSC MTS application fee and download receipt.
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout of the same for future reference.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Friday, February 17, 2023, 11:27 [IST]