Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) has issued a job advertisement for 77 different Teaching and Non-Teaching positions. Interested candidates should apply through the official website.
- Name of the Organization Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research
- Department Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt of India
- Location Cuttack, Odisha
- Last Date of the Application 06.10.2023
- Category Recruitment
- Official Link www.svnirtar.nic.in
How to Apply?
- Navigate to the SVNIRTAR Official Website.
- Look for the SVNIRTAR Recruitment alerts that interest you.
- Then, to access the online form, click the Registration or Apply Now button.
- If there are no active SVNIRTAR Job Notifications, go to Freshersgroup.com.
- Click on any Job Notifications to which you wish to apply.
- Unreserved Category Rs.500/-
- Reserved Category Rs.200/-
The SVNIRTAR Selection Process consists of a written test, a personal interview, and further rounds. Applicants are assessed based on their performance and are considered for the final selection process.
The maximum age limit is 56 years.
- Director- 04
- Assistant Professor- 13
- Lecturer- 07
- Administrative Officer- 04
- Rehabilitation Officer- 04
- Prosthetist & Orthotist- 15
- Assistant- 04
- Clinical Assistant- 06
- Accountant- 03
- Special Educators / O&M Instructor- 07
- Vocational Instructor- 03
- Workshop Supervisor- 04
- Clerk / Typist- 03
25000-90000/- Per Month
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Tuesday, May 23, 2023, 17:10 [IST]