The Tamil Nadu Police Department has issued the TNUSRB SI notification 2023 for the recruitment of 621 Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk, Armed Reserve, and Tamil Nadu Special Police). Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree and between the ages of 20 and 30. Candidates can apply online on the TNSURB official website beginning June 1st, 2023, and ending on June 30th, 2023.
- Organization Name Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
- Job Category Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
- TNUSRB SI Post Name Sub-Inspectors of Police
- TNUSRB SI Vacancy 621
- TNUSRB SI Online Apply Starting Date 1st June 2023
- TNUSRB SI Last Date to Apply 30th June 2023
- Official Website tnusrb.tn.gov.in
Candidates must read the official notification before applying for the TNUSRB SI exam. The TNUSRB SI notification pdf 2023 can be downloaded from this page. It covers all of the necessary information for the candidates.
How to Apply?
- Step 1: Go to the official TNUSRB website
- Step 2: On the Homepage, click the “Careers/Notification” option.
- Step 3: Find and click on TN SI Recruitment 2023.
- Step 4: Complete the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 application form with all of the required information.
- Step 5: Upload all relevant papers,
- Step 6: Before proceeding to the payment page, double-check all of the information on your application form.
- Step 7: Pay the application fees as specified by category.
- Step 8: Press the submit button. Step 9: After submitting the application form successfully, candidates
- General Candidates Rs. 500/-
- Departmental Candidates Rs. 1000/-
To be selected for the Tamil Nadu Sub Inspector Post 2023, the candidate must pass three phases. Written tests, PMT/PET/EU tests, and interview rounds are the three steps.
It ranges from Rs. 36,900 – 1,16,600/- per month.