The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has published the solution key for the Final Written Examinations for different Constable positions. The answer keys can be downloaded from the official website tslprb.in. Applicants can submit any objections to the preliminary key(s) for each paper’s individual questions by 5 p.m. on May 24, 2023, using the web template(s) made available to them in their unique login accounts.
- Organization Name Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB)
- Post Name SCT PCs (Civil), SCT PCs (IT&CO)
- Exam Date 30th April 2023
- TSLPRB PC Final Exam Answer Key 2023 Released
- Category Answer Key
- Job Location Telangana
- Official Website www.tslprb.in
How to Apply?
- Visit the TSLPRB’s official website at www.tslprb.in.
- Look through the “Latest News” or “Press Release” sections.
- Look for the “TSLPRB PC Final Written Exam Answer Key 2023” link and click on it.
- The answer key will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can store and download the solution key for future reference.
- Candidates can also take a printout of the answer key to compare with their answers.
- Candidates can compare their responses to the answers in the answer key to obtain a sense of how well they fared in the exam.
Answer Key 2023 Objections
The TSLPRB PC Final Written Exam Answer Key 2023 has been published by the authorities; students who have taken the exam should carefully review the TSLPRB PC Final Written Exam Answer Key 2023. After verifying the answers, you can object to any wrong answer in the answer key. They can do so by going to the TSLPRB’s official website and submitting their objections together with the right response, supporting documentation, and, if applicable, fee payment.
Answer Key Objections Procedure
- Go to the official website at https://www.tslprb.in/.
- On the Home page, click the “PC Driver /Mechanics FWE -Objections on Preliminary Key” link.
- The web page PC Driver /Mechanics FWE -Objections (Web Templates for Filing Objections) will thereafter be opened. Enter your hall ticket number now.
- Choose the Code for the Question Paper and Question Paper Booklet.
- Choose the Question Number Enter your answer/option based on the Preliminary Key.
- Fill in the Answer Suggested by Candidate box with your response.
- Fill up the Explanation/Remarks Field with your explanation/remarks.
- Upload the supporting document that will be delivered as an attachment.
- Finally, press the submit button.